Safety Awareness Training Course
Creating a Safer Workplace
(3-4 Hours Duration)
About this Course:
This Safety Awareness Training Course is for the learner to have knowledge, skill, and competence
to recognise and maintain good health and safety practices in a familiar well-supervised workplace.
Aim of this course:
● To raise the health and safety awareness of all employees.
● To understand what a safety statement and general regulations application
● To understand Hazards and risks.
● Carry out risk assessments.
● Carry Out accident and incident reports.
● To raise awareness of fire safety.
● Identify our main H&S legislation
● Understand the importance of accident and emergency response and procedures
● Identify the uses and requirements of personal protective equipment (PPE)
● Promote Personal Hygiene practices
● Understand and implement hazard identification and risk assessment
● Relevant Health and Safety Legislation
● The Safety, Health, and Welfare at Work Act 2005
● The Safety, Health, and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007 - 2016
● Duties of Employers and Employees
● Office Safety
● Fire Safety
● Accident / Incident Causes and Investigation
● Biological, Chemical, and Physical Hazards
● Safety Signs
● Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment & Control measures
This course is delivered live online through Microsoft Teams or Zoom with an experienced trainer who has relevant industry experience. Our trainer is available online after the training for anyone who has further queries or requires assistance. On successful completion and submission of the questionnaire, participants will receive a Secusafe Training Certificate upon successful completion.
Please note that you also have an option for the delivery of this course through a classroom setting. If you wish to avail of this option, you will be required to have a training space suitable for both your staff members and our trainer to be socially distanced.
If you require us to provide a space for training, you will be guaranteed that our training spaces are adequate for allowing both your staff and our trainer to social distance during the training session.
Please note that at the time of booking you will be required to have the final total number of staff members who are to be trained available. Please contact us if you have any questions in relation to the above.
All participants must be available at the time of training.
If you have any further questions regarding this course, please do not hesitate to contact us.