Guarding Skills- QQI Level 4
QQI Level 4 4N20604 (4 Days Duration)
About this Course:
This QQI Level 4 Guarding Skills Training Course 4N20604 qualification provides participants with the minimum training requirements determined to apply for the Private Security Authority (PSA) Guarding Skills License.
Under new QQI requirements, this course requires 100 hrs learning; 30 hours must be contact time which can only be achieved by attending 4 online training days. To make up the remaining 70 hours you will be required to conduct a home study element of the course during attendance covering the more theoretical aspects of the program.
This course is accredited by the Security Institute of Ireland and are approved by the Private Security Authority.
QQI Level 4 Guarding Skills Training:
● Introduction to the Security Industry
● Roles & Responsibilities in Guarding Skills
● Health and Safety – (Company and Employee Responsibilities)
● The Law – (The court System)
● Relevant Legislation
Health & Safety Legislation
Employment Equality Legislation
Communications and Reporting
● Customer Care and Social Skills
● Risk Awareness
● Arrest Techniques
● Drugs & Drugs Awareness
● Emergency Procedures
● Communications & Reporting
● Fire Safety Training
● Practical Security Procedures and Techniques
● Dealing with violence & conflict resolution
● Role and Responsibilities of the Security Officer
● Searching – (Right of Search)
● Access Control
● Fire Awareness
● Security and Emergency Systems
This course is highly practical, and training includes the use of:
● Fire Extinguishers on-site at The Training Centre.
● Two-way radios.
● Searching techniques and various types of role-playing.
50 Multiple Choice Questions and 3 practical assessments.
This course is delivered in person or online.
Please note that all training spaces meet social distancing requirements.
All participants must be available at the time of training.
No previous experience is necessary.
All participants are required to bring a form of identification (Passport, Driver's Licence, or Public Services Card) and 2 Passport Sized photos.
The price for this course is €275.00 which includes administration and certification.
If you have any questions about the above course please do not hesitate to contact us through the link below.